Deluxe 28" Navajo arrow with 2" stone tip...$22.99 some on their way...
SOLD OUT for now, but perhaps we will get some in at a later date so keep checking back with us.
For scouts or collectors looking for a Statement arrow look no further! We offer this hand crafted Navajo Arrow with an impressive 2 inch arrowhead to be used for display or awards. They are perfect for scouting Arrow of Light™ and Order of the Arrow® awards.
The picture to the left shows the difference between the 1 inch and 2 inch arrowhead.
These Arrows are not toys, should be handled with care and treated with respect as an Indian artifact.
- The fletchings measure about 5 inches in length
- The fletching or feathers have not been clipped and have ebbing edges.
- the overall length is 28 inches with some variation.
- The shaft is flame licked with a subtle burnt finish to it
- The stone tip and fletchings are hand wrapped with sinew to the shaft
- The fletchings, aka feathers, are NOT totally glued to shaft. This is unnatural to Navajo and Chippewa arrows. They are tacked with glue underneath the sinew and allowed to "breathe".
- The fletchings, or feathers, are all natural WILD TURKEY feathers.
Feathers are NOT dyed white turkey feathers that have been painted to mimic wild game feathers.
Arrowheads are hand knapped stone and weighty. No two are exactly the same and range in color from "colorless" to black. Colorless does not mean clear, just opaque and an undifinitive color.
Arrowheads measure approximately 2 inches long x 7/8th's to 1 inch wide x approximately 1/4 inch thick.
These arrows are appropriate for Cub Scout™,Boy Scout™, Venture Scout or Leader awards, however not endorsed by any of these groups.
Military Families to APO and FPO get 5% discount.
.." I received the Deluxe 28" navajo arrow with 2" stone tip today and the premium set of strips for achievements. Thank you for the prompt delivery. The craftsmanship and quality on the arrow is superb. The instructions included for the achievement bands (career banding) is easy to read/understand and will be very helpful. I will be sure to recommend your company to the younger webelos for when they bridge over next year. Thank you again for a super easy and speedy purchasing transaction." - Sincerely, Christine
Arrow Painting with career and other awards can make it more personal and one of a kind. If you want your arrows painted please decide the level of painting you want and choose it below. A form will be sent to you via email. Please fill it out and return it as soon as possible. Allow 2-3 weeks to receive your personalized arrow.
If you are undecided what level of painting you want at the time of the order, don't worry, it can always be changed at a later date. We do not bill until time of shipment.
Arrow Painting Level Cost:
- Level 1: $12.00 ( 7 Ranks; Bobcat, Tiger, Wolf, Bear, Web I, Web II. A of L)
- Level 2: $15.00 (7 Ranks, Tiger Trax, Gold/Silver Arrow Points, Activity Pins)
- Level 3: $18.00 (7 Ranks, Tiger Trax, Gold/Silver Arrow Points, Activity Pins, Additional awards like World Conservation, Leave no Trace, Whittling Chip, Outdoor Act. OR combination of Old/New Program)
- Leve 3W: NEW PROGRAM 7 ranks + All White Advancements $15.00
- Level 3C: NEW PROGRAM 7 ranks + Color coded Advancements per rank $18.00