*Are you running late or just don’t have the time?
We can Personalize your arrow. Please contact Lisa via our contact form or by phone 919-870-6693 to discuss details. If you email, Please use “personalized arrow” in the subject matter.
If you want to have it decorated, choose PAINTING OF THE ARROWS and a worksheet will be sent to you. Please fill it out, return it and expect delivery up to 3 weeks (usually sooner, but to be safe, allow for 3 weeks.)
- Both Arrows are 27-28 inches long, including 3 Wild turkey feathers and approximately 1 or 2 inch flint stone tip.
- The shaft is about 3/8 inch diameter made of balsa or cedar.
- Plaque is 28 inches long, and 6 3/4 inches at its widest point, 3/4 inch thick.
We carry the only authentic and signed Navajo and Chippewa arrows.
- 3 1/2 inches long by 1 1/2 inches tall -made of Brass coated aluminum.
3 lines of type included with price.
- Additional lines available upon request by using our contact form or by calling 919-870-6693
- The picture depicted with the Cub Scout™ logo, but plates can be made with the new Arrow of Light™ symbol for a $2.00 upcharge.
- Nameplates are scheduled to be printed on Fridays. Allow for 10-14 days for delivery depending on which day you order them.
Delivery schedules: Normally 10-14 days, January and February possibly 2-3 weeks. We will do our best to accommodate your requests.
See policies and shipping information.
A $15 FLAT SHIPPING CHARGE WILL BE ADMINISTERED TO ALL WOOD PRODUCT ORDERS…$1.75 upcharge per orders for shipping each wood plaque(s).
For Instance, if you order 8 ornaments, five 28 inch chippewa Arrows and 3 of these kits the shipping will be the $15.00 flat fee + $5.25